Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello, again...

So, it has been a long while since I updated this blog site, but I plan on ramping back up.  I feel that I have been making lots of very helpful discoveries, as well as accumulating lots of obscure knowledge, that could be helpful to many folks out there.

What kind of knowledge, you may ask?  Why, of course I am referring to all things Microsoft, as well as some networking and security tidbits from time to time.  Currently, I am spending most of my time working with Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010, and, as a result, work very closely with Active Directory, Exchange, and the like.  However, I am also beginning to explore Server 2012 and Windows 8 (late) in detail.

I will be updating my pages regularly as time allows, so stay tuned.  Also, feel free to follow me on twitter @josel_garza.

Look forward to your comments and questions!

Regards,

jose the admin

No comments:

Post a Comment