Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello World!

Hey everyone!

My name is Jose, and I am a systems administrator in Houston, Texas, USA.

Since this is my first blog post, I thought I'd start off by introducing myself and my goal for this blog.  My plan is to put all of the knowledge I collect from all of the crazy problems I discover and resolve from our company.  Granted, I am not the most knowledgable administrator out there, but I am very resourceful.  Also, I have a knack of being able to explain things simply and understandably.

While I am a techy sort of guy, I won't consistently bore you with strictly technical information.  From time to time, I am sure I will just rant about life, tech, the economy, food, or simply anything that might come up.

I hope that I am able to help my fellow IT guys and gals out there, and have a little fun doing so in the process.

Have a great rest of your weekend...

Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment